Restores Black Color and Fills in Scratches!
- Hides minor scratches and swirls against harmful UV rays
- Special Nano Polymer formula bonds to paint finishes to smooth and seal
- Gives a brilliant, deep gloss shine and long-lasting protection
- Restores paint finish to look like new
- Best on Black paint finishes
Always thoroughly wet, wash and dry your car before applying any wax product. We recommend using Formula 1 Wash and Wax to clean your car prior to waxing. If bugs, tar or dirt are an issue, trust Formula 1 Bug & Tar Remover for a deep clean against tough buildup. For easy wax application, we recommend the Formula 1 Super Pads. To remove wax, try the Formula 1 Super Shine Microfiber Polishing Towels.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
Wash and dry car. Squeeze Color Wax onto a microfiber applicator or clean, soft cloth. Apply product using circular motions to one three-foot section at a time. Wipe off with a microfiber towel or clean, soft cloth, rotating frequently.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars